Your Leadership Success and Emotional Intelligence
A one-day hands-on learning workshop
at the Gleacher Center in downtown Chicago
Did you know that leadership success has repeatedly been linked to Emotional Intelligence?
At American Express, those with the highest emotional intelligence scores also had the highest sales and highest levels of customer satisfaction. The US Air Force estimates a savings of $19 million in annual training costs for new recruits after understanding the 5 sub-factors within emotional intelligence that lead to new trainee success. The Center for Creative Leadership found that 8 emotional intelligence sub-scales predicted successful leadership performance 80% of the time. And authors of the EQ Edge note that those who score higher on self-actualization, assertiveness, and happiness sell more while successful transformational leaders score higher in optimism, self actualization and empathy (read more in my blog on this topic).
This One-day Intensive Workshop Includes:
- Your personalized EQ-i 2.0 assessment and results
- Participation in the full day Emotional Intelligence workshop
- A 30-minute 1:1 executive coaching session, post workshop
Welcome and Introduction
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Research and History
- Understanding the EQ-i 2.0 Model
Interpreting Your Personal Report
- Norms, Highs and Lows
- How Sub-Categories Interact
- Key Insights
EQ-i in Action
- Ramp it Up and Dial it Back
- Sub-Categories Unearthed
- Insight Capture
Using Emotional Intelligence to Differentiate Your Leadership
- Action Planning for Daily Application
- Schedule 1:1 Coaching Session
Who Should Attend:
- Leaders in
- Professional services, such as consultants and attorneys
- Internal services roles, such as IT and HR
- People Managers
- Professionals who are intentional about how they can differentiate themselves as leaders
One day of your time and $695.00
Note: For groups of six or more, contact us to discuss a customized session.
Friday, January 15, 2016